About us:Our goal at Alpine Trading is to offer our customers our own expectations. Quality products, quality service and quality prices. We offer a wide range of garden machinery, security products and vehicle products at discount prices, delivered direct to your door. Our friendly and professional staff are available by telephone or email to give expert advice on the equipment most suited to your needs or to answer any queries you may have. We pride ourselves on fast delivery and customer satisfaction.
Terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland or international laws where applicable
Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that the content of this website is as accurate as possible we do not guarantee the content will be free of errors. To the fullest extent permitted at law we shall not be liable for any kind of loss or damage from action taken or reliance placed on information contained on the site.
Any order for goods placed by you, the buyer through our website shall be subject to these terms and conditions. All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under any applicable law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded. We must receive payment for the total price of the goods that you order before your order can be processed. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the goods ordered.
Delivery times are calculated in working days- i.e. Monday to Friday inclusive (working days do not include weekends or National Bank holidays). In case of Bank Holidays please allow an extra 2 working days. From the Receipt of your order we will endeavour to deliver your chosen items to you within 1 to 3 working days providing the goods are in stock , if problems with stock levels you will be notified as quick as possible. Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us. Goods delivered by courier should arrive between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. We do everything we can to meet the delivery time specified in this section, however occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control and cannot be guaranteed. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction. If the box is damaged please sign for it , clearly stating ‘received damaged’
Cancellation of order
If you are a citizen of the European Union, and you bought the Goods as a Consumer, you may cancel your order at any time before we dispatch your order or before the expiry of 7 working days from the date you receive your order, not including the day you received it. As required by the Distance Selling Regulations, details of our after-sales service and guarantees, if any, are given on our website. If you cancel before we have sent the Goods, we will refund to you the price of the Goods and the cost of delivery, if any. If you cancel after we have dispatched the Goods, we will refund the price of the goods only. If you cancel your order after we have dispatched the Goods, you must return them to us within 7 days in the same condition in which you received them. We cannot refund your money if the Goods have been used or damaged. You are responsible for the cost of returning them. To assist us in identifying your Goods on receipt by us, we ask you to email us on email@example.com for a returns reference to be placed below our address / returns label. We will refund your money within 10 days. This paragraph does not affect your rights in the event that the Goods are faulty.
Our most important task is to ensure your absolute satisfaction. We will always strive to reach that target. However, we acknowledge that mistakes are made occasionally. This paragraph covers that possibility. If you are not wholly satisfied with the Product, please tell us at the earliest opportunity, exactly what is the fault, the date, if relevant, when the fault became apparent, when and how you discovered the fault, how the fault affected your use of the Goods. To do this, it is essential that you follow the instructions below. These provisions apply in the event that you return Goods to us because you say they are faulty. You must tell us by email message on firstname.lastname@example.org that you would like to return goods, specifying exactly what goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return.
Tools and accessories are sold with a Return To Base (RTB) Manufacturer’s warranty the customer pays the carriage to us, we will pay return carriage. Actual warranty will vary and will be displayed on the relevant Product Description page. All products are sold for domestic use not commercial and warranty only covers domestic use. Generally, Manufacturer warranties offer repair or replacement but they do not extend to parts worn from day to day use, damage arising from poor maintenance or misuse, so please ensure relevant operating instructions and maintenance schedules are well understood prior to using a product in order to ensure provision of warranty cover. If no fault is found or caused due to poor maintenance or misuse cost of repair and return carriage will be charged to the customer.Multitools and Strimmers fuel tanks and accessories are not covered under manufacturer’s warranty.