The FM10T-7 electric log splitter is fitted with a trademarked DuocutTM blade. This enables it to split logs more easily and efficiently than log splitters fitted with a traditional pusher. Additionally, by being able to split from either end, the FM10T-7-TC can split knotty wood that a traditional splitter would fail with. In addition, it is fitted with a ramstop that reduces the return distance and time when splitting shorter logs.
The latest model of the FM10T-7-TC log splitter is fitted with a workbench and guard that are compliant with safety regulations. Unlike other manufacturers safety cages, our guard has no holes in the side panels, to ensure logs can’t get caught and damage the guard. It also accommodates logs up to 400mm* in diameter, other manufacturers cages only allow 250mm diameter.
It comes supplied with an easy to assemble stand that raises it to a comfortable working height. The stand features two wheels with flat foot support at the front.
Advantage of using a second blade:
- Increases the normal splitter performance by having 2 pressure points instead of 1
- Allows the log splitter to split logs from both ends reducing splitting time and allowing larger log to be split
- The additional blade is lower than the opposing blade giving it more pressure to split
- Sharper 1st angle to penetrate, then reduced angle to open greater helping to pull the wood apart
- If one side encounters a knot the other side continues to split, saving time on reloading the log
- Helps prevent logs jumping out
|Model||Forest Master FM10T-7|
|Splitting Capacity||7 tons|
|Ram pressure||500 bar / 7250 psi|
|Max log length||430mm (Duocut blade)|
|Max log diameter||Max log diameter 430 mm|